The Food Waste
Made by:Maria Yaneva
•We have interviewed
a person who owns a
1.Where do the products you
use come from?
• Most of the products come impost.The
wines are from Italy and they are from one
producer. The fruits and vegetables are
from the market in Slatina and from the
“Manastira”. They are from many
2.How much of the raw
materials are fully used?
• All of them because we are
fruit and vegetable shop, but
around 20-25 % are wasted.
3.Do the quality standarts
include protection of the
• Yes, we are not only a fruit-vegetable
shop but we are also a bio shop, so we
make sure that our products are
consistent with the environment. We also
make sure that they are bio and we
request for quality certificate.
4.Under what conditions do you
• 8h a day / 5 days a week
1.What amound of products are
scrapped on-time delivery?
• Between 3-4%
2.How much km do the products
travel from end to end?
• The ones from Italy travel around
And the ones from which are from
Bulgaria are travelling 30-40km.
3.Is the price a leading supplies
• No, it is the quality. We prefer to have
quality products and more expensive,
than poor products which are
1.How many of the products are
“lost” or discarded in delivering
• We don’t have a “loss” , because we
order what we need without extra
2.What are the criterions for the
products, so they can be on the
• It must be quality( and we judge that by the
• To have products that only our shop has or
products that are more quality than in the other
• Since we are an organic, we have organic
products and we require that from our
3.What are the criterions for the
products, so they have to be
removed from the shelf?
• Expiration date.we see that some product
has shorter expiration date and we
• If the product is not wanted by the clients.
• If the quality is not good.