Familia Macavinta Meeting
May 26, 2013
1. Dr. Jesse M. Gomez President
2. Hon. Evangeline M. Ibabao Vice President
3. Cecily F. Fulgencio Vice President for Visayas
4. Lutgarda M. Rey Secretary
5. Mutya P. Hechanova Treasurer
6. Lydia I. Baldoza Auditor
7. Enriquito M. Gomez, Jr. Executive Coordinator
8. Dalmacio N. Macavinta Member
The meeting started at 3:00 PM 7 officers of the executive committee and 1
member were present during the meeting at the residence of Mrs. Mutya P.
The treasurer of the clan, Mrs. Mutya P. Hechanova presented the financial
statement of the 2nd Familia Macavinta Grand Reunion.
a. Source of Funds
Donations and print ads subscription - - - 487,781.00
1. Foods, drinks and snacks - 362,500.00
2. Live Band/sound system - 30,000.00
3. Printing of Souvenir Program - 38,000.00
4. Printing of Family Tree - 28,000.00
5. Rental of projector - 2,500.00
6. Tarpaulin (4 pcs.) - 3,500.00
7. Mass offerings, prizes - 2,666.00
8. Maintenance of venues - 1,500.00
9. Miscellaneous expenses - 4,750.00
Total Expenses 473,416.00
Less: - 473,416.00
c. Cash on Bank - - - - - - - 14,365.00
The following were suggestions presented during the meeting:
a. That the tentative date for the 3rd grand reunion will be Thursday,
January 14, 2016.
b. That the clan will join the Kalibo Ati-Atihan on Friday, January 15, 2016
(whole day), morning of Friday only; or afternoon of Friday only.
c. There was also a proposal that the clan will join the Kalibo Ati-Atihan
every year starting January 17, 2014 (Friday) and every year thereafter.
Those members of the clan who would like to participate in this Ati-
Atihan will buy their own T-shirts for printing (the color will be agreed
later) and will provide their own food and drinks.
d. The executive committee will identify the clan that will present during
the reunion. Performers should wear proper attire for the presentation
(not in maong pants and t-shirts).
Lastly, the officers agreed to time deposit the remaining balance and will be
used during the 3rd grand reunion.
The meeting adjourned at 4:00 PM.
LUTGARDA M. REY
DR. JESSE M. GOMEZ