“No wild animal nourishes from
another animal milk.”
“No wild animal continues taking
milk after weaning.”
Chapter 1: Milk
Introduction: The Eternal MYTH...
Source of Calcium ?
Having “Boobs” for girls ?
Good for your Bones ?
The Magic of Woman Milk...
The milk of a woman is the only true food
suited for the newborn & young baby.
The composition of maternal milk changes with time:
- The Colostrum (also known as first milk or immune milk) during the
first 5 days of postnatal
- The Transition milk: from the 6th to 15th day
- The Mature milk: from the 16th to 15th month.
These 3 types of milk bring the different levels of carbohydrate, lipid,
proteins, vitamins, trace element for the good development of baby.
Woman Milk vs. Cow Milk
Woman milk has ..
- Lactose x 2 ! = Prevent from rickets
- more IgA (than IgG & = 6 x less sweet than sucrose
IgM which are higher in = Develop the intestinal of baby & prevent from
cow milk) the development of germs pathogen for the young
- Lipid +25% = Speed up the development of nervous system
- alpha-Linolenic acid x8 ! = Essential fatty acids, nutrition role
- Vitamin A x5, = needed for baby's development
- Vitamin C x5
- Vitamin E x5
…more than Cow milk
Things you may not know...
- Cow milk molecule structure is different from
- “Baby formula milk” = Modification of cow milk to
make it look like woman milk.
- Baby intestinal tube is programmed to deal with
human protein milk not bovine protein.
GOOD SENSE ?
- DARWIN (1809–1882): The maternal milk is
the best food suited for young baby while the
cow milk is for young calf !
- BURGER (1988) : Cow milk is good for calf
to grow up quickly bones & less brain...
While we, human can grow up slowly our
bones but wish for a bigger brain !
Cow milk = bad for human ?
According to many scientific journals, cow
milk is involved in the following :
- Rheumatoid arthritis – source
- Juvenile diabetes mellitus – source
- Multiple sclerosis – Neuroepidemiology 1992;11(4-
- Crohn's disease (high consumption of milk & butter in
the Nordic countries) – source
- in France, people from the South (the use of olive oil)
live longer and have less cardiovascular accidents than
the North (high consumption of milk, butter, cheese...)
- Reduce your dairy products consumption or
avoid it if possible.
- Go for Soy milk & yoghurt instead.
- Lots of non-dairy sources of Calcium exist !
By Anan. Oupraxay. - May 6th 2009