1. “People Song”
2. Homework “ When I Grow Up I’m Going to Be”
3. Conversation with Bill Gates
4. Profession Domino and the game “Hot Chair”
5. Team Work “ The Way to Success”
6. Vocabulary work “ What Lies Ahead”
7. Business Fables, Quotations and Proverbs
8. Writing CV and Job Interview
9. Sinkwein About Jobs
10. Teacher Appreciation Song
Motto of the Lesson
When work is a pleasure, life is a joy!
When work is a duty, life is slavery.
Which jobs do you think there will be more of in the future? Why?
a) Health care workers
b) Computer programming
Which jobs do you think there will be fewer of in the future? Why?
a) Delivering post
b) Forestry work
Jobs in the Future (reading activities)
b) Furthermore, as there will be more old people, there will be an
increase in the demand for another very particular kind of worker.
c) As none of these jobs is repetitive, each new task requires an
entirely different assessment of a practical problem.
d) Programming requires not only mathematical talent but also
e) Even today the video game industry is larger than the entire
world-wide film industry.
f) This is because as people will have more leisure time in
future, they will look for new ways to enjoy themselves.