A Quick Guide to Enroll and Setup Empxtrack Trial
Enroll for Free Trial
Fill in the details on the trial form to enroll yourself successfully.
Thank You Message
Thank You message appears on the screen asking you to check the Welcome Email received on your
registered email id.
In the email, you will get a message that a Sales representative will soon contact you to provide a free
trial link and schedule a product demo.
The email also contains useful links to YouTube videos, online help guide, social media platforms and
presentation to update users on the latest information about the product.
Explore User Roles and Their Functionalities
• Click on the trial link shared by the sales representative and start using the application to understand
its features and functionalities.
• The application is configured with pre-set data & multiple user roles that are visible on that home page.
• There are multiple callouts on each page to help you understand Empxtrack better.
• Click on Login link to try an employee role functionality.
Note: We would be trying most of the functionality with 3 employees. They are available in the demo. You can
switch users anytime by clicking on the Switch User dropdown given on the top.
1. Janet Leverling – The Employee
2. John Steel – Janet’s Manager
3. Terri Osborn – The HR Manager
Login as an Employee
• Login as Janet to try the application as an Employee.
• On the Home page, go to the top right corner and click on the dropdown to check My Profile, Update
Password and other features.
• Click on Engage, Measure, Process and Excel tabs to view personal data and check other functionalities
as an Employee.
• The icons on top of the page shows multiple features like social feed, messages,
calendar, task scheduler, timesheet, chat, poll, company directory and 360 pulse feedback.
Note: You can go back to the
Admin Panel by clicking on
Switch User dropdown that
appears on the top of the page.
• In Engage tab, an employee can view and edit goalsheet, view company goals and track
• In Measure tab, an employee can complete the appraisal, 360-degree feedback and view the current
and past evaluations.
• In Process tab, an employee can view and edit personal and professional data, view upcoming
birthdays and work anniversaries, attendance, leave balance, past leave requests, salary records and
payroll information, update benefits
information, request time off, travel
arrangements and more.
• In Excel tab, an employee can view
summary of their career profile,
skill endorsements, internal job
vacancies, identify gaps with the
existing job role and other job roles,
view all the trainings being offered,
update experience, qualification
and training taken.
Explore Employee Functionalities
• Login as John Steel (Janet’s Manager) by clicking on the Switch User dropdown.
• In Engage tab, a manager can view and edit goalsheet of team members and monitor their
achievements. Senior level employees can cascade company goals to their teams and check all reports
and dashboards related to goalsheets.
• In Measure tab, a manager can view performance appraisals of the entire team with associated
dashboards and view current and past performance over multiple parameters.
• In Process tab, a manager can view
team members and their details,
view upcoming birthdays and work
anniversaries, manage attendance,
leave and exit process, view leave
requests, team travel spend
dashboard, and more.
• In Excel tab, a manager can view
personal information, career details
and 360 Pulse Feedbacks of team
members, Create and manage
open job positions, view upcoming
interviews and tests, manage team
skill sheet, identify gap between
existing skill and the job requirements,
and view intuitive reports.
Login as a Manager
• Login as Terri (HR Manager).
• In Engage tab, HR manager can view and initiate goalsheets for any employees within the
organization. View reports and company goals in a quick glance.
• In Measure tab, HR manager can initiate and mange appraisals, and view associated reports.
• In Process tab, HR manager can view upcoming birthdays and work anniversaries, manage
employees and their details,
attendance, leave, exit and
payroll process, and reports.
• In Excel tab, HR manager can
view all employees, manage
recruitment, onboarding, team
skill sheet, career details of all
the employees, and intuitive
Note: HR manager can login as an
administrator to configure the
application and manage
Login as an HR Manager
How Empxtrack Enhances User Experience?
Empxtrack is uniquely designed to meet comprehensive human resource management needs of
organizations in different business verticals.
like social feed, chat,
calendar options have
made the software
popular in more than
to maximize its
For a demo or more information
Dec. 17, 2018
Dec. 11, 2018
Dec. 10, 2018
Dec. 10, 2018
This presentation explains the Empxtrack Free Trial Enrollment process and explains the features available in the product.