• The process by which humans acquire the
capacity to perceive and comprehend
language, as well as to produce and use and
sentences to communicate.
• -It enhances mental development.
• -It can enhance your career opportunities.
• -It strengthens cultural understanding.
• -It is how we communicate and connect to
4. How Language Applies to 21st Century
• The classrooms are more diverse.
• The use of technology allows for more
interaction with language even beyond the
• It is beneficial to all students by helping even
the native language speaking students to
• A classroom of 20 students with 11 English
speaking students and 9 non-English speaking
students. Students with the use of a voki will
create a 2 minute video on one grammar rule
and apply that to a formal English sentence.
6. Role of Technology for Languages
- Translate sights on the internet will help for quicker
- Integrating technology will enhance learning of the languages.
- Changes the focus of learning into more interpersonal,
interpretive, and presentational.
- Technology creates a greater relevance for students by being
able to communicate with other students across the world.
- Students could use social media to use the language they learn
to speak to people all across the world.
7. Conclusion on Languages
• Students need to learn the language, but also
learn to use it.
• 21st century technology gives language more
relevance to students.
• Language learning can be more student-centered,
rather than teacher-centered.
• Let’s the students grasp more understanding.