2. Back Country Camping Tips
A security consultant with years of experience, Emblez Longoria is also an
avid outdoorsman. A student of bushcraft, Emblez Longoria enjoys such
wilderness activities as fishing and back-country camping.
3. Back Country Camping Tips
Traversing the wilderness is a serious and potentially dangerous pastime.
One of the major factors that govern the success of a camping trip is
planning .Here are some tips on planning camping trips:
5. Back Country Camping Tips
2. Before heading out to traverse mountainous terrain, be sure to spend at
least one night in an area with an altitude to which you are accustomed.
This is done to prevent altitude sickness.
6. Back Country Camping Tips
3. When travelling with a group, consider the physical condition of all the
members before choosing a trail.
7. Back Country Camping Tips
4. Learn the weather condition of the area before setting out. Some
mountainous areas can abruptly change weather conditions so be sure to
check the weather forecast.
8. Back Country Camping Tips
5. Wear several layers of clothing. This way, controlling your body
temperature will not be a problem.