Slide deck for the June 2, 2016 Embarcadero Webinar
This webinar will show you how to build mobile applications for iOS and Android using Delphi and C++Builder 10.1 Berlin. We will cover getting started, best practices for mobile UI/UX, building your first app, using FireUI Live Preview, creating custom design views and Live Previews, a real world example of creating, submitting and getting store acceptance for an iOS and Android app, working with databases, what’s new for mobile development and more.
This webinar will also give advice to Windows VCL desktop application developers who want to migrate their as much of their existing code to the iOS and Android mobile platforms
In this webinar we take a deeper dive into:
• How to get started building Mobile Apps if you are a Windows VCL desktop developer
• Building Mobile Apps using the different target platforms configurations
• Best practices and Apple/Google UI/UX guidelines for mobile applications – you’ll need to follow these to get your apps accepted.
• Creating FireUI Designer Custom IDE Views for other Mobile Devices
• FireUI Live Preview – extending the App to support custom component viewing
• Accessing Local and Remote Databases from your mobile apps
• Submitting apps to the Apple App Store, Google Play
Technical demonstrations will be presented by the team. Live Q&A will be done during and at the end of the webinar.