Every time the state change the component render itself
DOM is slow
A DIV contains about 135 first level properties/function (700 on
• Our code act on a fake DOM (virtual dom)
• React.js take care of keep virtual DOM and real DOM
• Every ReactElement is a light, stateless, immutable,
virtual representation of a DOM Element
• A virtual DOM div element contains only 6 properties.
Why I like react so much
• Easy to learn, easy to use
• True reusable components (1 single file per component)
• Functional approach
• Human error messages
• Active community
I said “Easy to learn!”
Less than 1 hour to learn everything you
need to be productive.
• A transpiler
• Compiles JSX files to plain js.
dependencies into assets
Super Agent is light-weight progressive ajax API crafted
for flexibility, readability, and a low learning curve after
being frustrated with many of the existing request APIs. It
also works with Node.js!