What Cats are?• Cats are felines, they are precious and amazing. They can hear tiny noises which sometimes humans can’t hear. As well as that, they have a great smell!
Why do they have a tail?• They have a tail so they can balance themselves. They always need to have it upwards.• Sometimes they move it because they are happy or sometimes the other way round.
How many kittens canthey have at the same time?• A cat can have 1-8 kittens per litter, and 2-3 litters per year. During her productive life, one female cat could have more than 100 kittens.
What do they eat?• Cats are carnivores this means the main food cats eat must be meat. Cats must have the amino acid taurine (which is found in meat), or else they will slowly go blind.
How do they see?• We have learned that they can distinguish between some colors: for example, red and green or yellow and blue. A cats eye orients itself to light and dark. In bright sunshine the pupils contract, at dusk they expand and catch even the tiniest glimpse of light. In this way your cat sees about six times better than you do. Cats can also "hear" with their eyes. Cat’s eyes have nerve cells that transmit to the brain sounds that the ears no longer perceive.
How big are kittenswhen they are born?• When kittens are born, they normally weigh from 90g to 100g and they are from 7cm to 10cm long.• If they weigh less than 70g and measure less than 5cm they might die because they are premature, that means that they are born early and need medical help.
Paws• The paws are the cat’s legs and they use them for hunt, walk and run, climb trees, ﬁght with other cats...• They have 4 paws, 2 in front and 2 behind.• Female cats tend to be right pawed, while male cats are more often left pawed. What is interest is that while 90% of humans are right handed, the remaining 10% of left handed also tend to be male!
I hope y! had enjoyed mypowerpoint and y! had learned ab!t cats.