Interactive notebooks help students
encouraging using both sides of the brain to make
encouraging processing information by combining
words and visuals
becoming a working portfolio to
Also by helping you
● learn, understand and remember important
● use critical and creative thinking skills
● develop communication skills
● apply knowledge and skills to new
and familiar situations skills
● First page is a title page all about you.
● Next six pages are for the table of contents.
Number the pages --- odd numbers on the left
side and even numbers on the right side.
● All teacher input on left side of page.
● All student output on right side of page.
● Keep a pocket on the back cover for tests.
If you are absent, you must get the left-side input
from the teacher or another student.
●8.5 / 11 spiral notebook (one that an 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper can
fit into without any trimming
pencils, pens, highlighters and colored pencils crayons- No
● scissors and glue sticks
● clear ruler
● protractor and compass