Props needed for our
Eloise, Hugo and Coco
For the performance shots
• An electric guitar
• Drum kit (inc seat for drummer)
• Microphone on a stand - for the
singer. Although it does not
matter what kind of microphone,
I think the style of microphone
below would suit our star image
• Keyboard (I watched a live
performance of the band on
YouTube and realised that the
band use a keyboard to make
the extra sound effects in the
For the narrative shots.• Pen (Sharpie) - for the boy to write and
doodle with on the wall and the paper
• Anti-depressant tablet packet - for the boy
to take during the video
• Projector, so that the projections will
appear on the frost gel back drop.
• Red Paint, for the boy to paint with.
• Spray paint, for the boy to paint the walls
• Black chair, for the boy to sit on.
• Matchbox, full of matches. Even though it
does not matter really what the matchbox
looks like, since it is not a huge factor
within our music video, I think we should
get a matchbox with some slightly
creepy/weird pictures on the front, rather
than just a regular "cook's matches"
For the dancer shots.
• For the dancer shots, we do not need any props, apart from the
projector, which we have already needed for the narrative shots.