2. Pros and Cons of Aurasma:
● Aurasma is very helpful
to people creating
interactive apps or slide
● There is a app and an
online version for those
who don't have iPhones,
iPods, iPads, and
● People without an
smartphone, or iPads
cannot use this app.
3. How Aurasma May Help Teachers:
1. Teachers can show book trailers using Aurasma
2. They can post it so when you scan the book or
picture, the video will come up and as long as you
have the app it will work.
3. Can be used as an educational thing for students.
4. How Aurasma may help students:
1. Students may learn educational things from teachers.
2. Students can watch videos related to the "trigger
image" which would be like a book cover.
3. Student may learn a lot more things in a easier way!!!
4. Students can enhance their project with aurasma.
6. Step 1
Click on the little "A" on the bottom of the Aurasma App
Screen. Then hit the "+" button. You should see this
7. After you click the "Select" button on the overlay page, this
screen will appear. At the bottom there is a bar. When
you chose a picture that is likely to be recognized, the dot
will go to the green side.
8. WHen you click the " " button, you will get a screen
showing that you can position your overlay on the trigger
image wherever you want.
9. After you save the positioning of the overlay, you will have
the option to add it to a channel. This is not needed, but if
you want other people to see it, this is what you need to do.
10. Soon after you create the Aura, a message will appear
saying :Your Aura "____" is now availiable on your
phone. This means that your Aura is ready and when you
scan something, it will show your Aura.