Semi-fictional representations of your ideal customer based on real data
and some select educated speculation about customer demographics,
behavior patterns, motivations, and goals.
• Basic details about persona’s role, key information about the persona’s company
• Relevant background info
• Gender, age range, HH Income (consider a spouse’s income, if relevant)
• Buzz words & mannerisms
• Persona’s primary & secondary goal
• Primary and secondary challenge to persona’s success
HOW WE HELP:
• How you solve your persona’s challenges & help achieve their goals
• ID the most common objections your persona will raise during the sales process
• Include a few real quotes (taken during interviews) that well represent your persona to make it easier employees to relate
to/understand to them.
Content distribution channels
… across all departments
• Turn emails into blog posts
• Shoot videos at events
• Answer questions from social media in a blog post
• Interview customers for your blog or ebooks
• Repurpose company data for public reports
• Share presentations from events
• Share lessons you learn
Get into a content creation mindset
Content fuels inbound marketing
• Are you answering your persona’s questions on your website?
• Do your potential customers have a reason to give you their
• How will people find you? What will they find? Is there a path to
conversion from that content?
• What metrics are you trying to drive? What’s working to support your