Everything you need to know to make an informed decision on how to implement CRM software in your organization.
See a full article: https://www.elinext.com/blog/50-questions-answers-about-crm-you-always-wanted-to-know/
The CRM market offers a plenty of solutions which cover a significant part of process automation needs. CRM is no longer an app for sales and may compete with ERP systems (and are often confused with them). Today, processing client’s information, from lead generation systems to internal communication apps, tends to be called CRM which causes misunderstanding. A full-featured CRM system may cover various customer touch-points and provide rich functionality to support the specific business needs for companies of every size. Thus, CRM software allows to gain a profound insight into the performance of your business, manage and analyze your clientele, customize marketing and sales campaigns, use automated reporting and forecast revenues.
We gathered top 20 questions about CRM and are ready to share our answers with you!
1. What is CRM?
2. How much does it cost?
3. Should I buy a ready solution or customize it?
4. What technologies should be used to develop CRM?
5. How long does it take to implement a CRM solution?
6. What modules can be included in CRM?
7. What is the difference between on-premise and cloud-based CRM?
8. What companies can benefit from CRM?
9. What are the advantages of using CRM on mobile devices?
10. What is the difference between ERP and CRM and how can they be integrated?
11. How can I import data to my CRM?
12. What integrations with CRM are needed?
13. How can CRM be integrated with any payment getaways?
14. How does CRM help sales?
15. What is marketing automation?
16. How does CRM work with customer e-mails?
17. How can I handle analytics within CRM?
18. Can it be integrated with social media?
19. What customisations can be done to CRM?
20. How to keep my data safe in CRM?
Elinext Group is an international alliance of custom software development companies with extensive experience in creating CRM systems and applications. In our work, we use individual approach. Elinext Group’s specialists put their finest efforts in designing and developing CRM software taking into consideration the specific business logic, requirements and goals of our clients. CRM and e-commerce solutions from Elinext Group help organizations automate and manage a whole set of business processes and build relationships that drive revenue. Our deep expertise in this area is accumulated through years of progressive work experience with global clients.
See more: https://www.elinext.com/solutions/crm/