-Madrid’s the capital of Spain. It has got alot of things.-The are a lot of important things inMadrid, for example: Alcala Gate, RoyalPalace…-The population of the city is about 3,3million people.-Is the three largest city in the EuropeanUnion.-Madrid is also the political centre ofSpain. Spain map -Madrid is the residence of the Spanishmonarch, too.
• 1) Puerta del Sol: Is the center of Spain. The square also contains the famous clock whose bells mark the traditional eating of the Twelve Grapes and the beginning of a new year.• 2) Puerta de Alcala: Is a monument in the Plaza of the Independencia. Is in front of the Retiro’s Park.• 3)Prado’s Museum: It’s a gallery ,in central of Madrid.
• 4) Barajas airport: Is the main international airport serving Madrid in Spain.• 5) Retiro’s Park: Is one of the most beautiful parks in Madrid.• 6)Royal Palace: Is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family in the city of Madrid.• 7) Santiago Bernabeu: Is a football stadium of Madrid.
• Is a Spanish archipelago located just off the northwest coast of mainland Africa.• Canary Islands are: Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, La Gomera, El Hierro.• The Teide volcano on Tenerife is the highest mountain in Spain, and the third tallest volcano on Earth on a volcanic ocean island.• All the islands except La Gomera have been active in the last million years
• 1) Tenerife:Is the largest and most populous island of the seven Canary Islands; it is also the most populated island of Spain, with a land area of 2,034.38 km². In this island is located the volcano of Teide.• 2)Fuerteventura: Is one of the Canary Islands, in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Africa, politically part of Spain. At 1,660 km² it is the second largest of the Canary Islands. It was declared a biosphere reserve by UNESCO in 2009.
• 3)Gran Canaria: Is the second most populous island of the Canary Islands.• 4) Lanzarote: Is the easternmost of the autonomous Canary Islands, in the Atlantic Ocean.• 5)La Palma: Is the most north-westerly of the Canary Islands.• 6)La Gomera: It is the second-smallest of the seven main islands of this group.• 7) El Hierro: Is the smallest and farthest south and west of the Canary Islands.
• Is the capital of Catalonia and the second largest city in Spain, after Madrid, with a population of 1,621,537.• Barcelona has a Mediterranean climate.• It has many places to visit, specially museums, cathedrals, parks, beaches…• It’s one of the cities with more tourists.• For us the best place in Barcelona is “La Sagrada Familia”.
1) Barcelona skyline2) Castle of the ThreeDragons3) Barcelona’s port4) Sagrada Familia5) Camp Nou6) Barcelona’s beach
• Is a city in the east central region of Catalonia, Spain, in the comarca of Vallès Occidental.• In Terrassa was born Xavi Hernández one of the football players in Barcelona’s football club.• It has a lot of places for visit for example: Masia Freixa, Cartoixa Castle, Sant Peter’s churches,…• It was the most important textile city in Catalonia.
• We’re 13 years old and we’re from Terrassa.• Our favourite group of music is One Direction and they’re from England, and our favourite singer’s Harry Styles. He’s the youngest in this group.• Our favourite actor’s Mario Casas because we think he’s a very good actor and he’s good looking, too. He appears in our two favourites films: “Tres metros sobre el cielo” and “Tengo ganas de ti”.