GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK
1. Examine the course material I was planning to teach
my students this coming semester (Fall semester).
1. Prepare the syllabus for that course.
1. Examine and practice the use of different tools to
present the course material to my students.
1. Work on the midterm project according to the
TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS, I WILL …
1. Check which part(s) of the course that can be turned
2. Come up with a plan on what e-learning tool(s) would
be good for both the material and my students.
3. Visit some famous places in downtown Helsinki and
1. Discuss and share ideas on various e-learning
tools (both in groups and individually).
1. Exchange experiences (both positive and
negative) with those who have used e-learning
tools (e.g., BlackBoard, etc.).
1. Trainers can provide information and guidance.
1. Trainers can exchange experiences with
1. Trainers can form discussion groups to discuss
and work on a certain topic.
1. Gain more information on e-learning tools.
2. Compare (and contrast) such tools to what is
being used in Saudi educational institutions.
3. Do self-preparation for more comprehensive
training program on instructional design in the