Presentation Dolibarr ERP CRM - what's new in 7.0 - devcamp Nancy 2018
Laurent Destailleur – Project leader
Dolibarr ERP CRM
What’s new in 7.0
- New features reported by ChangeLog: 239 (including 49 for developers)
Note: 119 for 6.0, 102 for 5.0, 103 for 4.0, 131 for 3.9, 110 for 3.8, 76 for 3.7
● Module “Product Variants”
● Module “Unalterable logs” (logs into chained record)
Experimental only :
● Module “Website”as experimental
● Module “Module Builder” as experimental
● Few things were introduced in the Look And Feel :
○ “Create” button is always at right of top of table lines (after pagination).
○ Add a preview icon after all files that can be previewed.
○ Search criterias are saved when opening a card from a list, restored when doing “Back to”.
○ 1 tooltip (including Picto + Ref) on all clickable Refs instead of 2 similar tooltips.
○ Event on main card are limited to last x events, and sorted by date desc.
Look and feel v7
● Enhanced email templates
○ More substitution variables
○ Can include translation and config variables into templates
○ Templates are per user / language
○ Can choose to attach or not by default the document PDF in the template definition
● Enhanced interface to report time consumed (filters, group by project and holidays
● Enhancement into accounting interface (example: accounting now into a dedicated menu)
● More bulk actions (mass delete with a confirmation everywhere, pdf merge, validate...)
● More import / export predefined profiles
● Can use a specific setup for SMTP sending for emailing module
● A tons of minor enhancements in all modules… (see ChangeLog.md)
● Experimental hidden feature to defined several “sender email” profiles.
● Experimental option to define customer prices per quantities.
● Experimental option to add a link for direct download of PDFs (available
by default for ECM module, experimental for invoice/order/proposal)
New features (experimental only)
● A lot of duplicated code mutualized in shared includes.
● More and more REST APIs.
● A more complete module skeleton provided with the Module builder…
● Enhancement of extra-fields (hidden fields, translation, mutualizing code, …).
● README file and ChangeLog file of modules automatically used.
New features for developers
For a complete list of all changes: