Ektron London Conference: How to Generate Customer Loyalty

504 views

Published on

Ross Jenner Regional Sales Manager, Ektron, discusses strategies to attract and retain customers through digital channels.

Published in: Business, Technology
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
504
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Ektron London Conference: How to Generate Customer Loyalty

  1. 1. Ross Jenner Regional Sales Manager Ross.Jenner@Ektron.co.uk How to Generate Customer Loyalty
  2. 2. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. where a person buys products from the same manufacturer or Supplier repeatedly rather than from other suppliers
  3. 3. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Psychological
  4. 4. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Economic
  5. 5. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Technical/functional
  6. 6. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Contractual
  7. 7. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc.
  8. 8. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc.
  9. 9. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc.
  10. 10. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Behavioural and Attitudinal loyalty
  11. 11. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc.
  12. 12. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Here’s why we should care • “It costs 5 to 10x more to attract a new customer than to keep an existing one.” - The Council on Financial Competition • “60% to 80% of defecting customers describe themselves as “satisfied” or “very satisfied” just before they leave.” - Business Week • “70% of the reason customers leave a company has nothing to do with the product.” - Forum Corporation
  13. 13. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Companies are losing customers at a staggering rate without really hearing from most of them… • “Each year the average company loses 10- 15% of its customer base.” – Bain & Company • “84% of customers who leave, do so because of poor service.” – Forum Corp • “A typical business only hears from 4% of its dissatisfied customers—the other 96% leave, 91% for good.” – Jim Barnes, “Secrets of CRM”
  14. 14. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. 2013…… More information about your customers than ever but you are less likely to ever meet them.
  15. 15. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Lets focus on the Web?
  16. 16. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. What About Social
  17. 17. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc.
  18. 18. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Help! Digital provides many opportunities to improve customer loyalty. • Target • Test • Instant feedback • Respond • Be Agile • Give customers a voice • Customer Self Service • Build Advocacy
  19. 19. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Target
  20. 20. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc.
  21. 21. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Instant Feedback
  22. 22. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Respond
  23. 23. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Be Agile
  24. 24. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Give customers a voice
  25. 25. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Customer Self Service
  26. 26. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc. Build Advocacy
  27. 27. Ross Jenner Regional Sales Manager Ross.Jenner@Ektron.co.uk Questions
  28. 28. Copyright © 2013 Ektron, Inc.

×