One fine body…
- Portland, Oregon Area, United States
- Work Marketing Innovator; Bestselling Author; Sprinklr Evangelist [MBA, PMP]
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website www.ekaterinawalter.com
- About Ekaterina Walter led strategic and marketing innovation for Fortune 500 brands such as Intel and Accenture. Branderati, the start-up she co-founded, was acquired by Sprinklr where she now serves as Global Evangelist. Ekaterina is an international speaker and author of the WSJ bestseller “Think Like Zuck” and “The Power of Visual Storytelling” A recognized business and marketing thought leader, Ekaterina is a contributor to leading-edge print and online publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., Huffington Post, and Entrepreneur. Her thought leadership was featured on CNBC, ABC, NBC, FOX News, Forbes, TechCrunch, CNN, WSJ, Inc., and more.