1. Ability to change and adapt my course
curriculum quarter by quarter means so
much. With a printed textbook this could
not happen as easily!
2. Creativity of many authors works over a few
published authors sources to chose from
provides the best curriculum for my
3. Allow faculty tools to gain control over
learning content and delivery.
4. Benefit of lifelong learning and growing for
5. Content/information can be disseminated
world wide at a very low or no cost.
If access were quicker and easier to locate OER
more instructors would use it. Still
cumbersome to use!
Quality and reliability can be questionable.
Faculty Acceptance of OER. Needs more
education and training work.
Dynamic birth in 2002 but still in infancy
today. Has it lost its “new” edge?
Not all OER’s meet ADA requirements