Explore, Collaborate, Play & Learn!
Flyer: http://ow.ly/ViFPf After-School Social : December 2015
Position your device on the Target, and you will
see Mars Curiosity rover, or Hubble telescope
right in front of you!
All the Mars, Earth, Planetary, and other
exploring spacecrafts in the app can move.
Can you locate the American Flag on the Mars
AR Spaceship is an Augmented Reality
Aim your iPad over the trigger card
and move from left to right or tilt the
device to navigate the spaceship!
• Explore the chemicals in the Periodic Table of Elements as you learn about Chemistry!
Scan one side of a cube to see the element come to life.
• Combine elements on two cubes to see what the two elements form.
• Pick one or two elements and see how all of the other element react with them.
• Try just putting gasses together, or liquids or solid. What kinds of conclusions can
students make after observing what reacts to another element.
• Point your device’s camera at the marker.
• You'll see the hoop on the marker's place. Swipe and score points.
• Use Math chart page to record scores with your partner. Then calculate
mean, median, mode and range for Round 1.
Game Modes [Training, Arcade, Classic & Action]
See what Augmented Reality can do by playing
this classic maze game.
Tilt the card and watch the ball roll and tumble
as you tilt the card. Guide it through the maze
and in to the goal area as quick as you can!
Bouncing Ball Augmented Reality Maze
1. Color one of the pages. Be careful not to
color over the black outlines too much!
2. Write a creative story based on your
3. Open the Quiver app and watch your
picture come to life!
• Fisticuffs is a robot style augmented reality
game featuring The Engineer, The Scientist,
The Toy Maker, and The Marketeer.
• Choose two characters to stage in a battle
against each other.
• Move 360° around each game and its players,
seeing the action from all sides in 4D. You can
also change the position of the cards, if you
want to gain an advantage.
1. On a flat surface, place 2-4 solid objects around the 4D Fairy Tale target.
Launch Enchantium app, press "enter 4D," view the 4D Fairy Tale target, then
press "Tap to Start.“
2. View the 4D Fairy Tale target again to activate the experience with fairy
dust. Once two objects are detected your story begins [but increase to four
objects fuels a more engaging experience!]
3. Once you hit "Begin Story," these objects become part of the Fairy Tale.
Create the environment using the four terrain options in the bottom left
4. Tap trees to discover the magical pouch. Touch magical pouch to bring your
bear to life. Tap the stones to help discover the key and complete the stage.
5. Upon your completion of the 4D Fairy Tale stage, move the objects to a new
location around the target and create a whole new magical experience.
Enchantium 4-D Fairytale Adventure
• Play Musical Strings, a mystical musical instrument that you
can design anew each time you play it.
• Learn about the physics of strings when you move the Musical
Strings cards further apart or closer together.
The color and sound of the laser beam string can also be
changed by tapping the circle. You can change the distance
between the cards and increase or decrease the pitch. Music
creation in this game is really easy. You simply need to strum
Enchantium 4-D: Musical Strings
1. Explore the tissues, structures and areas of the brain by
moving the device over the picture. Explore the layers of the
head from skin, muscle and skeleton down to the inner areas
of the brain. Choose to view in AR or switch to a 3D mode
within the app. Use your fingers to rotate the image.
2. Discover how each brain region functions, what happens when
it is injured, and how it is involved in mental illness.
3. Use your touch screen to rotate and zoom around 29
• Buzz and Delete are back in Botopolis to solve three math-
based adventure games focused on geometry, spatial
reasoning and problem solving.
• Travel through 5 different environments while investigating,
predicting, putting together and taking apart 2 & 3-D shapes.
With the camera on your tablet, plus the “AR” technology,
play while moving your whole body around the gameboard.
Cyberchase Shape Quest
• Chromville is losing its color and the Chromers struggle
to recover it. Join this educational adventure and
discover all its secrets!
• Colorize printed coloring pages
• Start with play button and SELECT the specific village
of your printed chapter-page
• Point to the page to engage with Chromville challenges.
• AR ART presents a new platform of
expression connecting artistic creation with
• Aim your device at the target image to watch
it come to life.
• ARART offers a glimpse into the hidden story
veiled behind the painting.