Be the first to like this
Ensuring exceptional user experience is critical in all VDI deployments. Even a minor problem in the infrastructure can degrade the user experience and affect business productivity. When slowness is detected, it is always a challenge for VDI admins to resolve problems quickly.
Learn some best practices to build a robust performance and user experience management strategy for your VMware Horizon environment:
• Track all aspects of VDI user experience - from user logon to application launch and session latency
• Monitor the performance of every VDI session (PCoIP, Blast, RDP)
• Auto-baseline the infrastructure for proactive problem management
• Monitor VDI as a service, not as individual silos
• Plan for capacity and right-size the VDI environment for maximum ROI