Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
1. Constitutional Law-this is the collection of Laws
and Judicial institutions related to organization of
the constitutional bodies and the exercise of the
citizen’s basic rights and freedoms.
2. Administration Law-this regulates the organization
and functioning of the powers and bodies of the
states and its relations with individuals.
3. Criminal Law-this regulates the so-called punitive
4. Process Law-this is integrated by the collection of
Laws that regulate judging procedures.
5. Financial and Tax Law-this is a collection of Laws that
organize or study the resources that constitute the
finances of the state and the other public bodies. They
regulate the procedures to obtain deposits and to
regulate expenses and payments
6. International Public Law- this is integrated by the
Laws that regulate the Judicial relations between each
state and the other members of the international
1. Civil Law-this is integrated by the collection of Laws
that regulate the person, the family, personal, assets,
contractual relations and the extra contractual civil
2. Commercial Law-this is the collection of Laws that
regulate Law relating to business.
3. Labour or Social Law-this regulates the
relationships between employers.
4. International Private Law-this regulates the
relationships between Physical and Judicial persons
of different nationalities
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.