Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
#52 National Highway, Dubinan East, Santiago City
(078) 305 3741
The Cyberwood i-Café is a place you can
relax, eat, drink coffee and surf on the internet.
The Cyberwood i-Café was once a Computer
Internet Shop and renovated as a Coffee shop on
the year 2014.
The Cyberwood i-Café offers different
varieties of coffee based and non based drinks.
And they also offer different food products such
as Pasta, Panini, Mini cakes, Donuts and you can
also create your own food and drinks.
The Cyberwood i-Café is a perfect place for small
gatherings, dates, chitchats with friends, or some me
time and a place to relax, chill and think.
The ambiance is perfect for all the seasons.
Because they have their monthly products they offer.
They also have a internet shop surf on the internet,
scanning, downloading and printing.
About the owners of the shop
About the Owners
• Allan Dale G. Colobong
- from Santiago City
- 34 y/o
- works at San Miguel Brewery, Inc. for 10 years
• Angelica V. Colobong
- from Aparri, Cagayan
- 25 y/o
- worked in Manila for more than 2 years at a five star
international hotel as a barista/waitress.
- studied Coffee 101 and 102 at the Philippine Barista and Coffee
Academy; now Barista and Coffee Academy of Asia.
- Opened as a computer shop, catering mostly to
gamers and downloading.
• May, 2014
- Closed for renovation.
• June 16, 2014
- Re-opened as a computer shop and coffee shop.
• June 16, 2016
- Will re-open as a full time coffee shop.
•We at Cyberwood aim to support Filipino coffee
farmers by serving coffee based drinks made
with pure Philippine coffee beans. We also seek
to educate our interested guests on coffee and
coffee related matters.
•We aim to give our guests the best quality they
pay; not just in the food and drinks, but also by
total experience and warm welcome.
•We at Cyberwood seek to be a place our
guests can call a “second home”, a place for
intimate gatherings and a small coffee shop
with big passion for good food serving the
best coffee based and non-coffee based
drinks in town.
• To make a website of the chosen establishment.
• Able to know the history/background of the establishment.
• To know what are the products and services they offer.
• To analyze the problem that they encounter before when they have
Statement of Problem
• Cyberwood i-cafe located in an area that can’t be notice at first sight.
• Cyberwood i-cafe is in between of a tire surplus shop and a motor and
• Lack of advertisement.
• Development and renovation of the shop.
• Parking space
• What is the history of the Shop?
• What is your Mission as a cafe?
• What is your Vision as cafe?
• What is the other services you offer?
• About the Owners
• Other information