A 10 minute Yoga Practice Will Save Your Hours of Study Time
Do You Know: A 10 minute Yoga Practice Will Save Your Hours of Study Time!
How can practicing Yoga make your life better?
Yoga –> (Better Concentration) –> (Better Information Retention - Memory) –> (Lesser
Study Time) + (Better Marks)
● Practicing Yoga will enable you better concentration.
● Helps you to retain information (memory) with ease.
● Though you spend less time for your studies you can yield best grades..!
● Many of the students suffer from low attention span so they need great amount of time to
revise. (practicing yoga will help them)
● Practicing yoga (daily) for 15-20 minutes will improve your memory and concentration
Have a look at simple yoga poses (asanas) to increase concentration level:
1. Lotus Pose (Padmasana)
● Sit on the floor with legs crossed and with back erect.
● Keep your hands on the knee.
● Close your eyes & take a deep breath.
● Should take proper exhalations and inhalations longer.
Practicing this pose for at least 5 minutes a day will help you to channel the negative energy and
nervousness (out from your mind and soul).
2. Nostril Breathing (Anuloma Viloma pranayama) : Yoga For Kids
Do you believe a 5-minute pranayama will help to improve & retain concentration?
Should sit cross-legged and with your back erect
Close the right nostril with your finger.
Exhale and Inhale through left nostril and concentrate on the breath.
Now release the breath and repeat the same process with your right nostril.
Practicing this pose (regularly) for at least 5 - 6 min will enhance your memory power and
● Gently lie on your back.
● Lift your lower body and legs slowly so that you can support your body weight on your
shoulders, neck, upper arms and head.
● Keep your eye towards toes & stay in the pose till you are comfortable.
Practice this pose for at least 3 minutes in a day to enhance the blood circulation (raised
awareness and alertness).
4. Shavasana : Yoga for students
● Lie on your back with legs and arms spread - 45 degrees.
● Should close your eyes & take a deep breath.
● Now relax your body completely (on the floor).
Practicing Shavasana for 5 -10 minutes will help students to feel relaxed & to handle the stress
(with ease) .
Note : Make sure you don't sleep when doing Shavasana!
Tips To Follow During Your Exams:
You should intake healthy diet to overcome the feeling of restless. Please make sure that you get
8 hours of sleep per day.
We hope these tips will help you to enhance your memory (concentration power) & can save on
your study time !!! (can spend your time on hobbies & friends.)
Prasad has 7+ years of experience in teaching. He is working as an Online Physics Tutor at
EdVIE. He love singing, reading and traveling.