• Company X is struggling to deliver what the
costumer really wants. Nevertheless, their
pace and quality for the delivered products is
• The bigger issue is regarding their
Stakeholders. They lost their trust on the
teams since they are always missing the
deliveries (target dates).
• Releases are made every quarter and some Lmes they
need to rollback due to the number of defects.
• Before every release they assign all the QA’s during
two weeks to validate the build leaving all the teams
• Product push all their requests to the teams.
• Due to the constant delay, teams change size oTen to
respond to the bad planning.
• Some Lme there are implementaLons that are not
accordantly with what was requested.
• As we speak there is allot of tension between everyone
creaLng each day more noise and bad behaviors.
• Training and Coaching to the teams and
stakeholders about Lean Agile.
• Improve their collaboraLon and communicaLon.
• Strive for MVP.
• High Backlog Quality.
• Limit the work In-
• Fix and self-organized teams.
• ConLnuous IntegraLon and Delivery to allow
more frequent and small releases.