• Company Z is struggling to satisfy their
• Their teams are delivering with quality still
they deliver at a low pace making them miss
the deliveries dates (Target Dates).
• The bigger issue is that due to this Company Z
is losing costumers trust what is affecting their
stocks in the stock market.
• Product it’s constantly changing and pushing their new
requests to the teams.
• Sometimes there are implementations that are not
accordantly with what was requested.
• Every work item must pass through different teams
• Deployment is made when the team finish the full request.
• Teams are unable to forecast when a new request can be
implemented and deployed.
• Due to the constant delay, teams change size often to
respond to the bad planning.
• As we speak there is allot of tension between everyone
creating each day more noise and bad behaviors.
• Establish KPI’s to have data as starting point.
• After analyzing the data, observe how the teams are working and identify
• Share my discoveries with the teams and top management.
• Coach Top Management to reorganize the teams (Cross- Functional
• Coach and mentor the new teams including embedding the Continuous
Improvement principles and values.
• Observe how the teams are now working and identify issues/improvement
• Work with the teams to review all the data and help them to generate and
follow the actions to improve.
• Help the teams to identify tools to help them to continuously improve.
• Keep observing how the teams working/improving.
• Do some follow-up sessions.
“Agile is an “iterative” and “incremental” software development methodology were its main focus is on client satisfaction through continuous delivery.”
In other words build the highest value software, with high quality, as quickly as possible.
A software / product development methodology: Fast Adaptive Respond to change
Self organizing, self motivated, multi functional, Empowered teams.
Requirements are captured in small items in a list of “Product Backlog”.
Traditional -> 50% completed we have 0% usable. Agile -> 25% completed we have 100% usable.
We have a continuous feedback every iteration/increment and having the change to keep improving our products by redefining the “Product Backlog”.
Lean Software Development Extreme Programming (XP) Kanban Feature Driven Development (FDD) Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Crystal Clear Scrumban
Talk about Continuous Improvement and advantages.
This is a real scenario that I encountered a few months ago and I would like you to think out side the box and came with tools to analyze what could be improved and possible solutions to solve the problem.