2. Create a new prezi Click inside the box to create a new prezi.
3. Give it a good title and write a briefdescription.
4. Select the blank template.1. Click on “Blank” 2. Click Start Editing
5. Edit. Insert text, photos, Add path Show videos
1. Double click on 2. Insertthe surface to shapes, images, Yadd text. ouTube videos or charts.OR click on theplus sign to add 3. Put a frametext. around 2 or more items to group them. Grouped objects will showClick on an item togetherthen use the onscreen duringzebra to change presentation.size and rotation. 5. Add a path to direct the sequence for the items to beFind just the right presented.colors and fonts. (Remember to click on the frame of grouped items.)
A Prezi is like one big whiteboard.You’re posting all of your presentationmaterials on a single surface.
ClickSHOW to view your Prezi. Click EXIT when you’re done editing.
For a great tutorial on Prezi editing tools, watch http://youtu.be/_XtjBxGzFkc
6. There are several ways to share your Prezi. Click On SHARE to get the embed code.
7. Prezis can be embedded onWikispaces or Blackboard. Click on EMBED to access the code. Click the button to copy the embed code. On Wikispaces, em bed your Prezi as a widget.