Be the first to like this
Remember when the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s All Appropriate Inquiries rule was promulgated in 2005? For the first time since then, there will soon be a new revision to the ASTM E 1527 Standard and the time to begin preparing your staff and educating your clients is now.
The E 1527-13 revision is the result of three years of discussion and debate among many dedicated stakeholders who spent countless hours at ASTM Phase I ESA Task Group meetings and on conference calls examining all parts of the standard and hammering out every word of the revision. The most significant revisions are in the areas of: REC definitions, agency file review, vapor migration/intrusion, user responsibilities and more.
For this event, EDR Insight is fortunate to have the input of three professionals—an environmental professional, a commercial real estate lender and an attorney—who were active with the revision process and who each devoted significant time and expertise to shaping the new revisions.
Join us for this important and timely event as the commercial lending and property risk management industry prepares to transition away from the -05 standard to E 1527-13.
• Environmental due diligence professionals
• Environmental risk managers at financial institutions
Benefits to attendees:
• Insights into specific areas of revision and a deeper understanding of what drove the changes
• More clarity on REC-HREC-CREC definitions
• More clarity on agency file review
• An end user perspective from the lending sector
• An attorney’s take on what the changes mean in the construct of CERCLA liability and commercial property transactions
• Advice on how EPs and lenders should be preparing for E 1527-13
• Potential changes that end users may see in their Phase I ESA reports when E 1527-13 takes effect