JEE Main 2014 Result Declared!
JEE Main 2014 Result is declared. Students who have appeared for the
JEE Main 2014 Exam on ...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

JEE Main 2014 Result Declared

306 views

Published on

JEE Main 2014 Exam on April 6 –offline mode and on April 9, 11, 12 and 19, 2014 –online mode can now check their JEE Main 2014 Result.

Published in: Education
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
306
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

JEE Main 2014 Result Declared

  1. 1. JEE Main 2014 Result Declared! JEE Main 2014 Result is declared. Students who have appeared for the JEE Main 2014 Exam on April 6 –offline mode and on April 9, 11, 12 and 19, 2014 –online mode can now check their JEE Main 2014 Result. Students can check their JEE Main Result at official website. The scores of the aspirants who have appeared for JEE Main 2014 Paper 1 is available through JEE Main 2014 Result. The cutoff marks of the shortlisted 1,50,000 candidates who are eligible for the JEE Advanced 2014 will be displayed along with the JEE Main 2014 Result. JEE Results 2014 will be calculated as a 40% of the total Results and the rest of 60% will be your state board Results. Hence the final Merit will be counted as per this Criteria. MERIT MARKS = JEE (Main) Results (40%) + State Board Results (60%) To know more about JEE Main 2014 results call on 9011031155/9011041155. Also share your result with ednexa.com - Team Ednexa

×