Presented by : Edmond , Mohammed & Abderafii .Supervised by :Miss Bouchra Kachoub
Why study Consumer Pschychology? *Motivation, Ability and Opportunity *Attention and Perception*Categorize and Comprehension Information *Changing Attitudes *Retrieving Memories
• Study Consumer Pscychology is to Understand Consumer Behaviour through the fators which influenced his/her pscychology• The final Objective is to meet the consumer requirement and attract more Consumer
• Motivation: what Move people to Action=Need -Example: A person who is hungry will lookfor buying food
• Ability: make a choice based on having knowledge about something .-Example: An outgoing personwho hasa great experince ofNightclub has the ability to decide which one to go• Opportunity are choices which offered to us
• Example: Mr Le Coq,French people who want to on Safari in Africa willmake sure to expose to,perceive , attendany information he/she think isrevelant to make the decision
• Example: After Finding this Information , Mr le Coq is going to categorizeand comprehend information thathe has and may infer that going inSouth Africa Safari is reasonable seeing theprice that an agency of travel has
• Mr le Coq is going to form a strong idea about this alternative by analyzing every single aspect of that .Mr Le Coq may changed his attidude about this alternative.
• Mr le Coq may forget some information that he uses to form his attitude about this alternative later because of his memory
• Wayne,D.H.,Deborah,J.M.,2008. Consumer Behavior : SOUTH – WESTERN CENGAGE Learning• Johan,S.Ed.,2004.Introduction To Marketing. Cape Town:JUTA Academic
• What are the factors that affect consumer Behaviour?• Do you think that consumer always behave like that before making a choice?• Why it is important to study Consumer pschychology?