Pros and cons
• Both my story board and my script are at least
two minutes long.;
• F0r my storyboard I think that the pictures
could have been improved.
• I think I could have made my script longer and
even more detailed.
• Where will I find an old house?
• Who will play what?
How will I overcome them?
• I will have a back drop of an old house.
• I will find people to play the parts
• I have permission to use room 22 from
Miss.Porteilli. Though this will depend no the
day and time.
• Make up
• Fake blood
• Hair spray
• Backdrop of the house
Health and safety
Activty- Flim Production
What are the hazards? Describe who is at risk and how
may they be harmed?
What will be done to control the
Action by whom?
Wheather contiton Actors or the people helping out
might fall or slip due to the
We will check the whether
before we go out to to film and
have the week planed out for
when we do go out to flim.
Dark-accidents People might get seriosly hurt or
I will ensure we flim before it is
to dark. Probaly before 4.30. But
just to be extra sure I will bring a
first aid first.
movent In one of my scences there will
be fire scence.
I will hold the fire close to the
camera but not to close so the
camera can catch fire.
Get someone else to do this
Transport Things might get damaged We will walk. me
Thef Expensive eqipment might get
We will cover up all the eqipment
with dark sheets so no one can
see what we are carring.
Costumes and props
• Casual cloths (actors will bring their own)
• White sheet
• My idea should get chosen because it is creative
• Because it’s really safe.
• The location has been sorted out.
• And the budget is at least £10.
• And I put time and effort into mine.