3 Initial ideas
Lost in The Open
Taglines For Each Idea
Demonication: The Route To Success.
Lost In The Open: Enfield is a deserted town,
Nothing lurk except John Wilkins.
Vampire Seduction: Blood Is Thicker Then Water.
My Peer Assessment was done my a fellow
Companion Lee Street. It was done during
a media lesson, he had rated the film that I
Initially wanted to do the highest rating, that
Film was Demonication.
Reason why I chose Demonication?
The reason I chose Demonication: The Route To
Success was due to the fact that It had the best
Storyline. I also chose it due to the fact that
The locations that I needed where obtainable,
The equipment I was going to use where in that
Location so I do not have travel far. Most of the
Actors know where the locations are and can be
There on time for everyday; with no excuses.
There are many potential problems such as
Finding an adult which I willing to drive in the
Film, food needs to be issued to the hungry cast
And crew as well as myself. We also have a slight
Chance that equipment might be stolen, we
Need P.C Barker to accompany us on this
Journey. P.C Barker needs to patrol the locations
Where filming in, and give us confirmation if its
Safe or not.
What’s good about it?
What is good about my storyboard is it gets to
The point. It has detailed descriptions, I took
Initiative and printed out my own storyboard,
That shows dedication and shows I'm not
Apprehensive of doing things my way.
How can it be improved?
I’ve never been good at art but I should of got
An outside source to draw the images I needed
For me, done more frames. However I'm very
Pleased with the outcome and will not change
My script is 2 pages long and is detailed, I have
Spent my time and effort on it and have given
The actors as well as the camera crew specific
Directions to follow. I also given the camera
Crew advice on my vision of Demonication: The
Route To Success.
What’s good about it?
I would say my wording and my specific camera
Directions. I would also say that I gave the
Reader, actors an insight into my vision which
Some professional directors don’t do.
What can be improved?
I would say the length of the script I would like
It to be longer then 2 pages. The actors
Definitely need to have more say in the script.
I also need to change my script into a specific
Font which is courier.
• Cast&Crew for the production of Demonication.
• Director: Mahamed Elmi
• Chris Morrisey: Lighting
• Anthony Murray Bruce: Make Up
• Ozgur M: Special Effects
• Liam B/Ryan L/Shayne B: Sound
• Shayne B: Camera
• Isabelle B/ Lee Street: Photographers
• Luci Cuningham: Hair
• Elena A: Clothing Adviser
• Ryan: Daniel
• Liam: Carlos
• Katie: Laura
• Pc Barker: Police officer
• On Call Vocalist:
• Singer: Hannah Taylor
• Where to get the props I need?
• Fake Blood: Camden Town
• Fake Booze: Camden Town
• Fake ciggies:Camden Town
• Fake Drugs: Camden Town
• School Premise/Edmonton County Lower
• Bury Street
• School Toilets
• School Corridors
• LSC Department
• School Utility Rooms
• Mrs Leahy – School access on a weekend.
• Caretakers – Keys to access specific rooms.
• School Site Manager – If we will be able to
film in the Brooke.
• Mr Elliot – If we will be able to use his car.
• Actors – Whether they can film on weekends.
• Parents – If their child is allowed to enter the
• A video camera which can record.
• A camera that can take photo’s
• Make up For the make up artists
• Hair products for hairs stylists
• Clothes for fashion advertiser
• Food & Drinks
• A specific location where the sound crew can
• Fake Drugs
• Fake Blood
• Fake Booze (apple juice, beer cans)
• Fake cigarettes
• Actors will hopefully bring a couple pairs of
• Food £10
• Drink £10
• Coca Cola
• Many different varieties
HOW AM I GONNA SEEL IT TO YOU?
This is a brilliant film and many of you will enjoy
Watching it, I will enjoy filming it give me the
Chance to film it and I will work restlessly day
And night to make this film and epic one. I’ve
Even made posters and leaflets advertising this
Film so keeping on watching and watch me
Bring my vision to life.