• are required readings or supplemental materials for courses
• may be books, articles, maps, DVDs or other materials
• have shorter loan periods to allow more students to access
Two Types of Course Reserves
Reserves at the Circulation Desk:
• Most can be borrowed for 3 hours and must
stay in the Library
• Available at the Circulation Desk
• Loaned for 2 days
• Kept on the regular shelves
To find Course Reserves, go to www.eclibrary.ca
To find a course reserve, select the magnifying glass…
Click on Catalogue
Or begin a search and select Course Reserves
from the drop down menu.
Course Code or
from the Modify
Click on the title you wish to borrow for more
details about the item.
This is a course reserve held at the Circulation Desk.
Write down the call number and take it to the Circulation
Desk so the staff can retrieve the item for you.
Please ensure that you return
course reserves on time.
Course reserves cannot be renewed.
Overdue Fines for Course Reserves
Reserves at the Circulation Desk (3-hour loan):
Short loan items:
We’re here to help!
If you need any assistance in the Library please
come to the Info or Circulation Desk!
You can also contact us at:
705-474-3450 ext. 4221 (Info) or ext. 4222