• Headshot and Background
• Professional Summary
• Title and tagline
• Quality recommendations
#5 Stay ‘Top of Mind
Prospects and Recruits
• Check out your personal and
company LinkedIn pages.
• What changes need to be made?
• Commit to doing one (or all) of
• Consistent status updates
• Engaging with clients/
• Find #2’s to gain intros.
• Please write down the names of three of your best clients
• Now write down each of their birthdays
• What distinctions do you know about these clients? Awards? Achievements,
• What are their hobbies? Favorite sports teams?
• What or who are they passionate about?
• Do you connect with them on a weekly basis? Multiple times a week?
Meet Mary Stevenson
• Her Birthday is May 11th
• She just celebrated her 10th year of being smoke free
• She’s a huge Alabama Crimson Tide fan
• The Bible is her favorite book
• She just became a Grandma for the 1st time
• Mary and I interact with each other on a weekly basis
• She’s also one of my largest clients who paid me well over 5-ﬁgures last year.
• Publish one article/
video per month.
• Use bullets.
• Call to action.
• Syndicate on your
social sites daily.
#7 SyndicateYour Content to
• Client Case Studies
• Client interviews
• Talk in terms of their interests
• Get your thoughts out of