In this second of three lessons dedicated to CSR in Small and Medium Enterprise we:
- saw the importance of starting any CSR effort with your employees
- the key to aligning - making - AND - delivering - the promise at all stakeholder levels: creating purpose and finding shared values
- the POWER of values (shared values) in creating desired behaviours
Warby Parker (internally and for investors), Lush (giving it all for the company), Altran (saving lives)
- other new ways of implementing CSR in SMEs in the social, economic and environmental areas = people, planet, profit: softonics - best small company to work for - video
- who is and what are the characteristics of your ideal, values-based leader?
- exploring a new leadership for the 21st century: the new female leadership