e-mail – email@example.com
phone – 847-815-1206
Becoming a skateboarder at the age of six,
the action sports culture has been a part of
nearly my entire life. Being raised by my
mother ,who had a natural eye for design,
helped me to gain my appreciation for the
arts. These two different focuses of my life
have become my sources for inspiration to
create the works I do. My mad obsession for
sports including wake, surf, snow, kite, and
skateboarding leaves me no other option but
to submerse myself into this lifestyle entirely.
All displayed slides include compilations of mixed media including borrowed
images as well as personal works. All citing information is available upon -Resume -Home
514 S. Main St. Apt. A
Wauconda, IL. 60084
International Academy of Design and Technology, Schaumburg, IL.
- 2006 to 2009
- Associates in visual communication: video and animation
- PC/MAC – Windows 95 – Vista, Mac OS - OSX
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Final Cut Pro HD
- Pro Tools
Sub Contractor for Comcast through Pirtano Construction
- In home installations of Comcast advanced products such as HD/Digital video service, High Speed Internet, and Digital Voice services.
- Installation of various software applications.
- Instruction to customers on E-mail services such as Outlook Express and Comcast’s own web client, as well as Web space options.
- Exceptional understanding of proper customer service skills and etiquette which is absolutely necessary in today’s competitive markets.
- Training of new employees fresh out of new hire orientation.
Awards & Recognition
- International Academy of Design and Technology Presidents list member.
- Illinois Vocational Industrial Clubs of America second prize in commercial photography. (black &white)
- Illinois Vocational Industrial Clubs of America Certificate of Merit.
- Lake County Area Technology Campus, Media Specialist, Student of the Year.
A current goal is to obtain a position within the worlds action board sport markets, from design studio to specific product lines.
Proficient in the fields of multimedia and graphic design, active involvement in all things associated with the culture of action sports
including, but not limited to, skate, snow, kite, wake and mountain boarding. Extreme attention to detail is prevalent throughout
the entire creative process beginning with research for critical knowledge of a subject. With a vast knowledge of all upstanding,
well functioning products available in today’s action sport markets. Current creative focus is on collage design and pop art as well
as other forms of mixed media.
Available upon request.