2 SPEAKERS IN A SINGLE SERVERLESS MEETUP: 1st) Bhavana Srinivas (https://twitter.com/bhavana1110), Solutions Engineer at Netlify.com; (2nd) Mark McQuade (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-mcquade/), Cloud Solution Architect at Onica.com
1. Bhavana showed us how to bring alive static sites with Functions. She dived deeper into building sites the JAMstack.org way and demoed how to hook up these sites with Serverless Hello Worlds to more useful 3rd party services. (recording at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0oWGGctKZc)
2. Mark gave an AWS "This is My Architecture"-style talk, about stitching Serverless components to implement Audio Transcription and Sentiment Analysis Pipeline for a Call Centre client who was exploring the benefits of AI & Machine Learning (ML) in the Cloud. (recording at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0oWGGctKZc&t=2310s)
P.S. Special thanks to Myplanet (https://www.myplanet.com/) for providing the space, and Thundra (https://www.thundra.io/) for providing pizza and refreshments!
P.P.S. If you'd like to speak at any of the upcoming Serverless Toronto User Group events, our Slack community (via http://slack.ServerlessToronto.org) and add your topic to the #want-to-present channel.
Doing more with Static Sites + Transcription and Sentiment Analysis Pipeline for Call Centre Recordings
Tuesday, Mar 26, 2019
1. Intro & Activity Update
2. Community Open Mic
3. Bhavana Srinivas, Netlify: "Doing more
with Static Sites"
4. Mark McQuade, Onica: "Transcription
and Sentiment Analysis Pipeline for Call
ServerlessToronto.org Meetup Agenda
● A single pane of glass for testing & debugging & monitoring your serverless stack.
● Discover issues in serverless architectures visually.
● Test and make sure to deploy to production on Friday 6PM.
● Analyze performance issues and pinpoint bottlenecks.
● Discover root cause of errors and latencies
● Gather performance metrics for your serverless transactions with distributed tracing
● Add as a Layer and instrument with no code change.
● Support for Node.js, Python, Java, Golang, .NET
● Your serverless monitoring data on your favorite platform: Integrate with Splunk, Honeycomb, and ELK
Detect, Debug, Monitor serverless
architectures with Thundra
● How Thundra discover the root cause
● Play with the demo:
● Thundra has a free tier:
● Read our blog:
Community Open Mic
10 seconds of freedom
to pitch yourself, or