Be the first to like this
Join David Wortley, CEO and Founder of 360in360 Immersive Experiences to see and hear about some of the latest technologies for capturing and sharing experiences in 360 degrees at the National Museum of Computing on Thursday, September 13th from 18:00 to 20:00
Learn how these technologies can promote and preserve our valuable heritage and tourism sectors
The workshop will include :-
• Demonstrations of 360 degree cameras from Ricoh, Samsung and Insta360
• Demonstrations of photo and video editing tools
• Publishing options for 360 degree photos and videos
• Tools for creating rich interactive virtual tours for business and pleasure
• Google Street View Trusted Pro Program
• Live streaming of 360 degree video
• Applications on the latest Oculus GO Virtual Reality Headset
Delegates at the workshop will be offered discounts on 360in360 Immersive Experience Services including 121 consultation/training, 360 degree photography and video, drone photography and video and in-house workshops.
About David Wortley
David Wortley is a Fellow of the RSA (Royal Society of Arts & Commerce) and a founder member of the RSA Heritage Network. He was the Founding Director of the Serious Games Institute (SGI) at Coventry University and is a regular keynote speaker at international technology conferences around the world. Based in the village of Alderton between Milton Keynes and Northampton, David is a Google Street View Trusted Pro photographer with over 16,000 360 degree photographs from around the world published on Google Maps. His images have been viewed around 12 Million times in the last 6 months. He is recognised as a pioneer of disruptive digital technologies.
Register for this event at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/interactive-virtual-reality-and-360-degree-imaging-masterclass-tickets-49426243224?aff=efbeventtix