Authority to transact business from any concerned government agencies regarding real property management which include payment of taxes, securing of clearances, certifications, tax declarations, and so on.
SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
Know All Men By These Presents:
That I, _____________, of legal age, Filipino, married, a resident of ____________, Philippines, Do hereby
named, constituted, and appointed _______________, Filipino, of legal age, single with postal address at
___________________, to be my true lawful Attorney-in-fact, for me and in my name, place and stead, to do and
perform the following acts and things, to wit:
1. To inquire and follow-up from ABC company, the title consolidation or ownership transfer of my real
property, both land and building or improvement which is situated at ______________________________;
2. To execute, acknowledge and sign all such receipts, contracts, deeds or other instruments as may be
necessary for the purpose of management of said real property;
3. To transact business in the City Assessor’s Office and City Treasure’s Office with regard to securing copies of
tax declarations, tax clearances, and certifications;
4. To transact business in the Registry of Deeds and to pay the fees with regard to securing copies of land
title, certifications and any documents-related;
5. To submit all other documentary requirements as may be necessary for the purpose of land title transfer
and other legal purposes;
6. To do and perform all and every act and things which may be necessary or proper to carry out the above
GIVING AND GRANTING unto said attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform all every acts and
things whatsoever required and necessary to be done in and about the premises as fully to all and legal intents and
purposes as I might or could lawfully do as if personally present. Hereby ratifying and confirming all that my said
attorney-in-fact lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of these presents.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have hereunto signed this Special Power of Attorney this ___ day of
_________, 2014 at _______________, Philippines.
Republic of the Philippines }
______________________ } S.S.
BEFORE ME, personally appeared this ________, 2014 in __________, Philippines, and satisfactorily proven
to me their identity through their competent identification document, to wit:
who are the same persons who executed the foregoing Special Power of Attorney and acknowledged to me that the
same is their free, voluntary act and deed.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have set my hand and affixed my notarial seal on the date and place stated
Name Professional Identification/Competent ID
Doc. No. ___;
Series of 2014