DeliXL vooral bekend als leverancier
zorginstellingen. Klein aandeel horeca en hospitality en dat moest omhoog.
Daar netwerk vergroten.
Platform voor events, verhalen, trends, nieuwe ideeën en producten, upcoming koks enz.
Verhalen faciliteren die koks en producenten zelf kunnen delen.
Plus blogs van chef en foodwriters
Doel: Brandawereness DeliXL
1 ft + 3 stagières
Reis- en verblijfskosten
3 jaar tijd >10K
- Beïnvloedende rol
- High quality leads
- Vergroot netwerk
- Verbeterd imago binnen doelgroep;
- Verhoogd marktaandeel van 5,15 naar 5,5%
1) ‘Behind every person, behind every company, behind everything, there is a story about how it got there. The most relevant
stories connect on a personal level.’
3) ‘I ﬁnd often in business we only want a logical, mathematical, ﬁnancial dealing, and the reality is that you have to be about a
story to connect. To connect to a person, to a customer, to a product.’
4) ‘People don’t wanna be sold. They wanna be inspired.’
5) ‘If you kinda embrace who you are and ﬁnd an elegance and a beauty in it, it’s amazing where it takes you.’
6) ‘What’s important for the company it’s what’s important to connect on the human level.’
7) ‘You can’t sell something until you entered someone’s mind. We talk about marketshare, but it’s really about getting
8) ‘As a storyteller you wanna connect but you have also a message to convey. It is a bit of an art why is this relevant. Why
should you care.’
9) ‘The return on storytelling is that you make a connection. Are people ﬁnding value in it enough to share it. Off course in
business there is always some return in investment from a ﬁnancial perspective. But I’m a big believer if you plan enough
seeds, if you made yourself open enough, people understand and relate to your story, the commerce will follow.