How to Speed up your
This tutorial will show you how to speed up your Android device by managing
your applications with a few options in between.
By Dustin C. Slade www.dustinslade.com
Steps to Speed up your Android device.
▪ From the top of your android screen swipe down and you will see the
settings of the cogwheel click on the cogwheel. On the far right is the more
tabs that you need to click on.
▪ Inside here is the application manager and this is where you want to go to
review the applications that you have installed on your phone and also to
clear out some of the cached data that’s blocking your phone.
▪ Please scroll through the applications that are listed and find the ones that
you’re not using that you could read downloaded another date or are just
plain sick of.
▪ Remember you can always install an app temporarily to use its features and
then uninstall it.
This technique will show you how to speed up
your Android device and keep it fresh and
▪ After you’ve gone through and deleted the applications and uninstall the ones you’re
not using, you can move to the next step.
▪ (On a side note if you have a high capacity micro SD card on your device you can move
the applications to the SD card to free up memory). To do this you simply click on the
application and on the lower left side you’ll have an option to move to SD card.
▪ Here you are going to choose things like your interest yourTwitter your Facebook your
Google+ and different social media accounts like that in look into the application.You
can see that there are several applications that are using a lot of the system memory
and they do not need to be.
▪ How to speed up your Android device requires you to do some maintenance on your
phone. So from here you can choose the option to uninstall or remove some of the
cached files and data files they’re just sitting on your phone wasting data.
▪ They’re not completely wasting data but for the most part use the information that’s
being stored the next time that you log into the program and it depends on the
application but overall there is no need for you to worry about the application not being
Be forewarned that if you use this method and you
clear cache and clear data files from the phones
system you may lose pictures and or text files that
you may feel are important for you.
These files will not be deleted from
your social media account but only
from your phone.
▪ Scroll through the applications that
you want to remove some of the old
informational data that is just
clogging up your phone.
▪ From here to see option to clear the
cache and clear the data.Also know
that when you reuse your phone there
may be some functionality that you
need to restart from the app for
instance you may need to login again
with the new cleared cache and the
app will act like its brand new again.
That’s it! You can manage your applications
easily to speed up your Android device.
Delete old Apps-
Clear Data Files
Clear Cached Files
▪ Enjoy your device with crisp
clean action as it has the
memory capacity and clear
formatted function to run
CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ACCESS
I like working on my Android device because it allows me to do my business
and pleasure at the same time. It’s easy to use there are a lot of free programs
and overall it’s just great to have a platform that is so versatile and easy for
people to understand.
If you want to learn how to use your Android device to make money on
programs like Instagram Pinterest Facebook and those types of social media
then I can show you how.
All you need is a willing minds and a little bit of time to learn how to correctly
utilize these systems and you will be off and running.
Stop losing time on the social media where you should be making money
and having fun doing it contact me today and let me show you what I’m
doing to maximize the Internet.
Learn More about Dustin C. Slade
Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal
Online Marketing Mentor