Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Five things you should not to do on twitter

628 views

Published on

Five Things You Should Not Do On Twitter

More Free Twitter Training by Clicking Here http://mlsp.co/l28sw

In this Short Video I explain Five Things You Should Not Do On Twitter . There are many more than five but to keep this video short I decided I would start with five of my favorites or should I say not so favorites and make another video in the future.

1. Do not Retweet a compliment
Its the same as bragging. You do not want to come of has that type of person.

2.Do not Promote your links over and over.
Its just plain old spam. Be sure to use the 80/20 rule I explained in the video.

3. Do not tweet twice in a row to fit your message in because its more than the allowed 140 characters. Also do send out repetitive tweets and fill someones time-line up. I automatically unfollow people like this.

4. Do not Tweet too many quotes. Studies show that quotes do get retweeted but only if you Tweet them once in awhile.

5. Do not over use Hash tags. It makes your Tweets look messy and annoying.
Aslo make sure you are using hash tags that pertain to your Tweet.



Please Like, Comment, and or share this video if you received some value from it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Let us get connected together on Social Media!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Add me as a friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dustin.grant.790
Facebook FanPage: www.facebook.com/NetworkMarketingSuccesswithDustinGrant
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DustinGrant24
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/dustingrant/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/dusting24/

Do not forget to subscribe to my channel if you would like to receive updates on my mindset and marketing training that I release.

Thanks for watching!
Have an Great Day!

Published in: Social Media
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

Five things you should not to do on twitter

  1. 1. Five Things You Should Not To Do On Twitter
  2. 2. 1. Do not retweet a compliment another Follower has giving you.
  3. 3. It is the same exact thing as bragging. So don’t do it.
  4. 4. 2. Do not Promote Your Links Over and Over
  5. 5. Its just down right annoying to your Followers and sort of disrespectful. The Rule 80/20 applies here.
  6. 6. The 80/20 rule is to Post 80% non self –promoting material. Only entertaining and valued content. The remaining 20% can be self promoting.
  7. 7. 3. Do not Tweet twice in a row because you can not squeeze your message into 140 characters
  8. 8. 5. Do not over use Hashtags.
  9. 9. This is highly annoying to you followers. Also do not send out repetitive tweets that fill up your followers time-line this too is annoying and spammy.
  10. 10. 4. Do not tweet too many quotes. Tweets with quotes do get Re-Tweeted but only if you are posting them once in awhile.
  11. 11. So only Tweet Quotes a handful of times during the week.
  12. 12. It looks messy in your Tweet and makes them difficult to read.
  13. 13. hashtags that pertain to your Tweet. For example If you tweeting about network marketing you can use #networkmarketing. Do not just come up with any tweet for example #goingtothebeach or #shoppinglikecrazy. Its is pointless.
  14. 14. Do a little research before using any hashtags and they will serve you good.
  15. 15. Thanks for watching and I hope You got some value out of this.

×