Involve the people
don't create an elite agile team
give them time and answer ALL their
Talk to the people
understand what they think about agile
understand what they don't understand
talk to them in person/small groups
Questions you may ask
What do you think about the company?
What do you think about the work?
Which problems do you see?
What do you think must be changed?
If you don't involve them
it will be much more difficult to adopt to agile
How I feel the agile
May 2011 Oct 2011 April 2012 Today
My lessons learned
● don't apply throughout the entire company
● focus on a small team and go DEEP
(instead of BROAD)
● send key persons/volunteers to training
● It is hard to find the right people
● change is driven by goals and the vision