Ngữ Pháp Thông Dụng trong Tiếng Anh Sưu tầm: Mr. Denn
• Whose (®¹i tõ vµ tÝnh tõ)
VÝ dô minh ho¹
- Who told him the news? (Ai b¸o tin cho anh ta?)
- Do you know who damaged my car?
(B¹n cã biÕt ai lµm háng xe t«i hay kh«ng?)
- I wonder who phoned this morning
(T«i ch¼ng biÕt ai ®· gäi ®iÖn tho¹i s¸ng nay)
- Who ate my bread? (Ai ®· ¨n b¸nh m× cña t«i?)
- Who is that bespectacled girl? (C« g¸i ®eo kÝnh lµ ai?)
- Thay v× Whom did they invite? (Hä mêi nh÷ng ai?), ngêi ta thêng nãi Who did they invite?
- Thay v× Whom did you see at church? (B¹n ®· gÆp ai ë nhµ thê?), ngêi ta thêng nãi Who did
you see at church?
- Thay v× With whom did you go? (B¹n ®· ®i víi ai?), ngêi ta thêng nãi Who did you go with?
- Thay v× To whom are you speaking? (B¹n ®ang nãi chuyÖn víi ai?), ngêi ta thêng nãi Who
are you speaking to?
• Whose lµ tÝnh tõ.
- Whose house was broken into? (Nhµ cña ai bÞ bän trém vµo?)
- Whose book are they reading? (Hä ®ang ®äc s¸ch cña ai?)
• Whose lµ ®¹i tõ.
- Whose are these newspapers ? (Nh÷ng tê b¸o nµy lµ cña ai?)
- Whose is that house? (Nhµ ®ã lµ cña ai?)
• Which lµ tÝnh tõ.
- Which hat is hers? (Mò nµo lµ cña c« ta?)
- Which way is quicker - by taxi or by pedicab?
(§êng nµo th× nhanh h¬n - b»ng taxi hay b»ng xe xÝch l«?)
- Which languages did you study at school?
(Anh ®· häc nh÷ng thø tiÕng g× ë trêng?)
- Which journalist (of all journalists) do you admire most?
(Nhµ b¸o nµo b¹n ngìng mé nhÊt?)
- Thay v× To which address will you send this letter? (B¹n sÏ göi th nµy ®Õn ®Þa chØ nµo),
ngêi ta thêng nãi Which address will
you send this letter to?. T¬ng tù, thay v× In which region do you work? (B¹n lµm viÖc ë vïng
nµo?), ngêi ta thêng nãi Which region do you work in?
• Which lµ ®¹i tõ.
- Which is her hat? (Mò cña c« ta lµ mò nµo?)