• Overview of School and What You NEED to
• School Tour
• Message from the Elizabeth Haddon PTA
• Q and A
Staff to Help You!
• J. Craig Ogelby,
• Mrs. Joan Castle,
• Mrs. Loretta Macconi,
• Mrs. Marcy Rosner,
• Sept. 7&8
• Grades 2-5: Half days, 8:25 am – 12:30 pm
• Kindergarten on Half Day schedule
• Sept. 9: School Closed, Holiday
• Sept. 10
• Grades 2-5, Full Day, 8:25 am – 3:00 pm
• Grade 1, Half day schedule
• December 16, 20, & 21: Parent Conferences
• November 1-5: Professional Dev. Week
• June 17: Last day of school
• Outside supervision begins at 8:20.
• AM Session: 8:25-11:10
• PM Session: 12:15-3:00
• AM Session: 8:25-10:55
• PM Session: 10:00-12:30
• Identifies each day by number (Days 1-
• Listed in the Community Calendar
• Special subject areas provided on a 6
School Lunch Information
• The cost of an elementary student lunch is $2.30.
• Lunch tickets are sold at a cost of $23.00 for 10
lunch tickets. These tickets may be used at any
time throughout the school year. Checks should be
made payable to Haddonfield Board of Education.
• Students may purchase a snack after the main
lunch. Snacks cost between $.45 and $2.25.
• Lunch Procedure
• Contact Information: Dan Witkowski,firstname.lastname@example.org,
• If it is necessary to keep a child home from school,
please call the office by 8:30 and include the
following information: Name, Teacher, and
Reason for Absence
• If the school does not receive a call from parents, we
will call your home and/or work.
• When a child returns to school after being absent, a
note must be presented from home stating the
reason for the absence.
• If a child arrives late to school, come to the school
office to sign him/her in and provide a written note
explaining the reason for being tardy.
Supporting Your Child
• Classroom teacher • Language Arts
• Guidance Specialist
Counselor • Problem Solving
• Principal Team
• Nurse • Pupil Assistance
• Instructional Committee
Support Program • Child Study Team
Special Subject Areas
• Library: 45-min., once per cycle
• Physical Education: 45-min., twice per cycle
• Music: 30-min., once per cycle
• Instrumental music, grade 3 (strings only), grades 4-5 (band and
• String lessons, grades 3-5
• Chorus, grades 4-5
• Art: 50-min., once per cycle
• Health: 30-min., once per cycle
• Spanish: 30-min, grades 2-5, twice per cycle
• Kindergarten- Once per cycle
• To give your child the academic and social
skills he/she needs to be highly successful in
• To provide a supportive and fun classroom
• To help your child to make new friends and
discover new interests that will benefit him in
• Web Site and E-Newsletters at
• PTA Meetings (5 times/year)
• Haddon Happenings
• Elizabeth Haddon "Paperless Portal"
• Parent/Student Handbook (online)
Become a Lizzy Haddon
Parent Volunteer!! We
• Playground Parent Helpers
• Elizabeth Haddon Autumn Fair
• Noon time Enrichment
For more information, please contact our PTA President,
Mrs. Joana McDonnell, at email@example.com,
We will have a Great Year!
Please contact us with any questions you might have!
School Office: 856-429-0811