Tips on using my ppt.
1. You can freely download, edit, modify and put your
2. Don’t be concerned about number of slides. Half the
slides are blanks except for the title.
3. First show the blank slides (eg. Aetiology ) > Ask
students what they already know about ethology of
today's topic. > Then show next slide which enumerates
4. At the end rerun the show – show blank> ask questions >
show next slide.
5. This will be an ACTIVE LEARNING SESSION x
6. Good for self study also.
7. See notes for bibliography.
• Depending on west’s of even rest of India’s
data and research findings for
Chhattisgarh’s patients is not right.
• Data is unorganized.
• We should strive to make every patient that
enters our hospital a data for one or more
of our research projects.
• Give us (Department of Surgery , Late BRK
Memorial Govt. Medical college) 3 things:-
1. One MBBS graduate as Junior Research
2. One Computer operator dedicated to
3. One Computer with net connectivity
dedicated to research.
Get this ppt in mobile
1. Download Microsoft
PowerPoint from play
2. Open Google assistant
3. Open Google lens.
4. Scan qr code from