Tips on using my ppt.
1. You can freely download, edit, modify and put your
2. Don’t be concerned about number of slides. Half the
slides are blanks except for the title.
3. First show the blank slides (eg. Aetiology ) > Ask
students what they already know about ethology of
today's topic. > Then show next slide which enumerates
4. At the end rerun the show – show blank> ask questions >
show next slide.
5. This will be an ACTIVE LEARNING SESSION x
6. Good for self study also.
7. See notes for bibliography.
What we should be doing
• IVF by central line-
– Day 1- 2ml x Bodyweight x % of Burn + 2
– Typically NS-5 + RL-5 + D5 – 4 points
– Day 2 - Half of the above
– Day 3 - ¼ of Day 1
– Day 4 – No IV Fluids