An EXTRA Sermon
11.21.10 / Original – BSMc
• E – Everyone receives a greeting.
• X – Cross paths with guests (ask what they need).
• T – Take time with customers.
• R – Remember to suggest items.
• A – Always say. “Thank you.”
Fist Application to Parrish Church of Christ
• E – Every visitor receives a greeting from you and me
• X – Cross paths with visitors. Help them find classes,
• T – Take Time with visitors to our assemblies.
• R – Remember to suggest class, to sit with you, or to
• A – Always thank visitors for being with us.
• An Extra Sermon
E = Everyone Needs Salvation
• 1 Tim 2:2-3
• Attributes of God
• My sin impacts God
o I need salvation
X = Cross of Christ is Where Sinners Meet Jesus
• Acts 12:4
• Heb 10:11-18
o Show how Cross meets the Attributes of God
o At the Cross, at the Cross . . .
T = Time is NOT on Our Side
• Heb 9:27
o We do not know what life holds for us.
o We do not know what time we have.
• Jas 4:13-15.
R = Raise Your Children to Trust & Obey God.
• Eph 6:4
• Deut 6:4-9
• The mistake of Israel during the Judges – “One
generation away from apostasy.”
A = Ask for Help
• Gal 6:2 – from each other
o “We all need somebody to lean on.”
• Heb 4:14-16
o Ask for help from God.